Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Embrace Life!

Sometimes simplicity is everything. I was inspired by a card that my mom did, actually the only thing I changed was the colours (this is what I had on hand) and the scallop at the bottom, she had a different punch. Maybe I should be taking credit for her creativity? LOL! I couldn't do that....there's more than enough creativity and kudos to go around.
The flower is from the Embrace Life (pg.84, item# 111011) set and coloured in with Pale Plum and Perfect Plum markers. The card stock is Very Vanilla and Perfect Plum, a very elegant and rich combination. The sentiment is from Short & Sweet (pg.146, item# 109369). The scallop was made with the corner rounder....I did a tutorial a while back if you haven't done this yet. Voila! Another card done and many many more to go! lol!

No comments: