Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Love You Much! I really do!!!



Just in time for Valentines Day Stampin' UP! has put together this adorable bundle!! The package includes the Love you much stamp set, reg $30.95, Candy Cane Designer Series Paper, $11.95 and the Heart to Heart Punch, $19.95 for a retail value of $62.85, you receive them all for $50.28 which is a 20% savings!!! The bundled price is only available until January 31 so contact me today to place your order! I saw this set and I fell in love with it, the birds are sooo adorable!

Love you much promotion

I know when you first look at this set you might automatically think valentines day, and it is just perfect for that occasion, but the possibilities are endless! This sample card is from the Stampin' UP! website and is a perfect example of LOVE! I've included a cute little card with the birds from the set with a birthday in mind. I'm also planning on using the heart from this set with the bear from Under the Stars, pg 103 of the new catalogue. I think the bear will be adorable holding the giant heart!! I'll let you know how that turns out :-)

I want to give everyone a head's up that Sale-a-bration is starting February 1-March 31, 2009. For every $60 you spend in Stampin' UP! merchandise receive a free stamp set from the Sale-a-bration mini catalogue!! It's the best time to stock up!

Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

Randi said...

Cute SU! cards Alison!! Thanks for all of your wonderful comments!!