Monday, August 11, 2008

Something Old, Something New!

I have just received my catalogues today and I'm like a kid in a candy store!!!LOL!!! One of the coolest things that Stampin' UP! has added to this seasons catty are the Stampin' Technique pages. Scattered throughout the book are instructional pages with photos, guiding you step by step through various techniques. Fabulous idea!!! and what a bonus for you....and especially to newbies just discovering stamping :)
Well I've created my must have list and working on a wish list....is there really a difference!

As a toast to the past I've included these beautiful cards that my Mom made with a retired set that she purchased. These cards are just gorgeous; she has a real flair for water colouring. The images are stamped in black stazon ink and coloured in using the water colour crayons and aqua painter.


No comments: